It’s a race in space for 2-4 people! Here is how you play:
1) Each person picks a robot to use and places it at the start.
2) Open the Grammar Challenge dice on your phone or computer.
3) Take turns rolling the dice to get the instructions.
4) If a player lands on another robot, it gets bumped backwards 2 squares.
5) If a player lands on a square with a question, they must answer the question. If they are wrong, their turn is finished. If they are right, they can roll again!
6) The first robot to reach the end is the champion!